CHI Health is a regional health network with a unified mission: nurturing the healing ministry of the Church while creating healthier communities. Headquartered in Omaha, the combined organization consists of 15 hospitals, two stand-alone behavioral health facilities and more than 150 employed physician practice locations in Nebraska and southwestern Iowa.
More than 12,000 employees comprise the workforce of this network that includes 2,820 licensed beds and serves as the primary teaching partner of Creighton University’s health sciences schools. In fiscal year 2014, the organization provided a combined $149.3 million in quantified community benefit including services for the poor, free clinics, education and research.
With locations stretching from Kearney, Neb. to Missouri Valley, Iowa, the health network is the largest in Nebraska and serves residents of Nebraska and southwest Iowa. For more information, visit online at CHIhealth.com.
Areas of expertise eligible for sign-on bonus for external hires only from 7/1/2016 – 6/30/2017 include:
- Behavioral Advanced Practice Clinicians (Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants)
- Cardiac Sonographers (Location Specific: Lincoln and Kearney)
- Certified Nursing Assistant (Location Specific: Grand Island and Kearney)
- Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA)
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
- Genetics Counselor
- Imaging – (Location Specific: Grand Island, Kearney, Lincoln)
- CT Tech
- Interventional Radiology Tech/Special Procedures
- MR Tech
- Mammo Tech
- Nuclear Med Tech
- Rad Tech
- Medical Technologists (MT)
- Medical Laboratory Technicians (MLTs)
- Mental Health Therapist (Location Specific: Missouri Valley)
- Mental Health Therapist (Dual-licensed; Location Specific: Grand Island)
- Neonatal Nurse Practitioners
- Occupational Therapists
- Physical Therapists
- Respiratory Therapists
- RN – 24/7 bedside/inpatient units
- RN – Behavioral (24/7 units only)
- RN – Surgical Services (Pre-OP/PACU/Operating Room/GI)
- OB Tech
- Surgery Techs
- Sleep Techs (Location Specific: Grand Island, Kearney, Lincoln)
- Speech Language Pathologists
We invite you to review all openings by clicking here (link to “Search all jobs”) on our job board at CHIhealth.com/jobs.
The Sign-on Bonus and Relocation Assistance are available at specific locations subject to all applicable taxes and is subject to change or discontinuation at the discretion of the Director of Talent Acquisition.